Premium quality kids leather paddock boots.
A modern evolution of the classic ‘Chelsea’ paddock boots, the Bruno kids leather paddock boots provide an elegant, close ankle fit.
The front zip, shaped elastic side panels and rear pull tab allow for easy fitting.
The technically advanced sole provides arch support and a cushioned, comfort insole offers supreme comfort with every step.
Crafted from premium grade leather and featuring a central heel spur rest, these kids paddock boots have been engineered for the modern young rider.
Add a pair of our kids half chaps for the look of a tall boot with the versatility of a half chap.
Riding Boots Key features:
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade leather lining
- Elasticated side panel
- Cushioned ankle zone
- YKK front zip
- Full arch support
- Central heel spur rest
- Rear pull-on tabs
- Anti-slip tread
- Rubber sole
- Comfort insole
- PE branded badge
Wearer trial comments: “ These paddock are really easy to get on and off and there is a tab at the back to make it even easier. I like the front zip and the leather is really soft. I wear them on their own when I’m doing yard jobs or playing with my friends and with my half chaps when I ride. Mum says they are a great price too so I got the Simba top with my left over birthday money!”
How to care for your riding boots…
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.