A new age of paddock boots…
A modern and technical paddock boot engineered with premium leather and a custom Carbon Tech heel panel for durability and style, providing a sporty aesthetic.
Carbon Tech Microfiber leather is stronger than real leather and offers exceptional durability with a desirable finish.
Designed to perform, the close ankle fit offers support and the subtle, shaped elastic side panels provide ease of fitting. A central front zip and rear pull tab offer a custom fit.
The technical sole offers added arch support and a comfort insole provides cushioned comfort with every step.
Crafted from premium grade leather and featuring a central heel spur rest, they are suitable for day to day wear and riding or even as part of a casual outfit.
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade leather lining
- Carbon Tech heel panel
- Elasticated side panel
- Cushioned ankle zone
- YKK front zip
- Added arch support
- Central heel spur rest
- Rear pull-on tabs
- Anti-slip tread
- Rubber sole
- Comfort insole
- PE branded badge
Wearer trial comments: “These boots provide a super fit with the zip and the elastic panels down the sides and they feel supportive in the ankle. The Carbon Tech panel at the back is really durable and they feel as if they will last a long time. The sole offers day-long comfort which is just what I need when I’m on my feet all day and riding multiple horses– great quality paddock boots at an affordable price”
How to care for your riding boots…
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion – this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split